We are looking for a highly-motivated application scientist to join our US office.
A successful candidate would fulfil dual roles: (1) to implement content marketing for global product line and (2) to provide product and application support for US customers and sales partners.
An ideal candidate will be highly driven, able to work independently and has proven track-record in electrophysiology and experimental neuroscience.
- Provides product, application and sales support to customers and field sales organizations remotely and on-site. In average 2-3 days per week of travelling to major US universities is expected.
- Participates trade shows in US and internationally.
- Creates and updates technical and marketing materials for micromanipulators: brochures, application notes, white papers in conjunction with users and key opinion leaders, videos and website content.
- Bachelor degree or higher in cellular neuroscience or a related area with 2+ years relevant work experience in electrophysiology. A postgraduate degree is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant applications and value propositions, as well as ability to effectively communicate these
- Strong and effective verbal and written skills with grammatical accuracy
- Results driven personality who consistently meet and exceed goals. Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Quick learner in new technology and good IT skills; proven experience with Adobe Suite or similar graphical design software for content creation and editing (eye to maintain integrity of graphical layouts is required; artistic skills are not needed)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good motor vehicle driving record.
We offer a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package including health, dental and 401(k) plan. Compensation depends on the experience of the candidate ranging from $60,000 to $80,000 base and add-on bonus scheme.
There is no relocation for this position. The ideal candidate will be San Francisco Bay-Area based but other locations may also be considered.
Candidates will be asked to provide:
1. Verifiable research track record.
2. Three academic or industry references.
3. Salary requirements.
Please send your job application and CV by the end of February to firstname.lastname@example.org