Sensapex Privacy Statement
1. Sensapex Oy, hereinafter referred to as Sensapex, offers a special user interface for Sensapex’s products, such as uMp
micromanipulation system, uM-Scope microscope workstations or any other future products, hereinafter referred to as “Sensapex
PC Suite”. A license for use of the Sensapex PC Suite is subject to registration as a user and acceptance of the specific license
terms for Sensapex PC Suite users. Sensapex collects information about Sensapex PC Suite users as described below.
2. This privacy statement may be changed by Sensapex from time to time when necessary or required by law. Material changes to
this privacy statement will be notified also at Sensapex’s website main page.
3. By performing the registration as a Sensapex PC Suite user you comply to the privacy practices described in this statement.
4. Data to be collected about users of the Sensapex PC Suite may include the following information:
A. Name of the person doing the registration,
B. Name of the company / university / other institute as Sensapex PC Suite user,
C. Post address of the company /university/other institute as Sensapex PC Suite user,
D. Email address of the user or other contact person,
E. Username for login,
F. Password for login,
G. Product serial number(s) of the user’s Sensapex product(s),
H. Permission for use the email address of the user or other contact person for direct marketing purposes by Sensapex;
5. The data collected by Sensapex is an integral part of the services and will be used only for purposes of the services. Sensapex
will not sell or transfer the collected data to any outsider party. More specifically, the data may be used as follows:
A. Provide information about the products and services Sensapex offers,
B. Identify you as a user or contact person of the company / university / other institute as Sensapex PC Suite user,
C. Identify you when you make enquiries,
D. Respond to user support enquiries,
E. Provide a more personalized service,
F. Carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling and create statistical and testing information;
6. Sensapex may share your data with third party providers who assist Sensapex in providing internal functions necessary to operate
our business. These functions may include:
A. Managing and maintaining Sensapex customer services,
B. Processing services and validating information you give us,
C. Compiling statistics and reports for our internal purposes;
7. In all cases, we limit the information shared with a third party service provider to that which is necessary to carry out those
functions and they will be under a strict obligation not to use your data for any other purposes.
8. Your data may be disclosed or used for direct marketing purposes only in case you have given permission for this. In addition to
the other disclosures we have referred to in this statement or elsewhere in our terms and conditions, we may make disclosures
which are reasonably necessary to:
A. Comply with the law, any regulatory requirement, court order or other legal process,
B. Defend or take any legal proceedings;
9. Sensapex will maintain your registered data in protected and confidential database.
10. You have right to refer what information we restore about you. If you have any questions or comments about this privacy
statement you may contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. If you wish to review, correct or change your personal data collected by Sensapex you may update your profile via our website.